I went to see the Dr. today, and he said things look good!!!! He said I can slowly start doing housework and living a normal life. And I can for sure lift Hamilton!!!!!!! I have never been so excited in my life, its like holding him for the first time again. Im not as excited about cleaning. Now if the weather would just shape up, I would be out working in the yard and livin it up! I just have to remember to take things slow. I am going to do some physical therapy and need to start exercising a little at a time and really strengthen my core muscles, but soon I will be strong and back to normal. I am so grateful to have so many wonderful friends and family that helped me through all of this. Especially my mom for devoting all her time to raising my little ones. Thank you to everyone who brought dinners, called, help with the kids, and came to hang out and keep me company it meant so much to me. And I am so grateful to be able to have a full recovery. I could have so easily been paralyzed or had seriouse complications and am so lucky to have everything the way that I have it. During this whole process I have realized how lucky I am to be a mom and that I have the most amazing boys in the whole world! I know it won't last long, but I hope to remember more how blessed I am and to enjoy the little things. Like running around with Bentley and being able to play and tickle them. Even just to get them dressed and do the daily things with them. I love my boys so much and can't wait to be their mom again!!!
1 comments:
That is good news, especially that you can hold Hamilton again, I know what it's like to not be able to hold your baby, but you had to do it for a while lot longer. Brave woman! Maybe you should keep the "you can now do housecleaning" part a secret??:)
Post a Comment