Saturday, August 9, 2008

Welcome Home Hamilton




I came home Friday morning and I had to leave him in ICU :( It was so sad, but thats how we roll. Same thing happened with Bentley, so at least it wasn't a total shock. He had to stay because he was still on oxygen, so we went back and fed him and were able to see him. Today though Ryan went early in the morning to feed him and they said hes doing awesome so take him home! We were sooooo excited!!!!!! Now its just the four of us, our new little family and im loving it! Its so nice to have him home and know that hes healthy and doing well.

3 comments:

Petersen Family

Oh I'm so excited that you're all home and doing great! Bentley looks like he's loving being a big brother! We're all healthy so let us know when we can come over and see him (and the rest of you)!!!

Anonymous

soo cute! im glad he is doing better! ps he looks tan! love babie

Pauly

I am so glad he is home with you know. He is darling! I have been meaning to write you a comment for about a month now( since Wyatt came along) but it seems like I am always holding him when I need to type and one handed is just too hard. Congrats!