Well, when I got home from the hospital on Sat. Bentley had a runny nose and cough. Sunday Hamilton came down with a cough. We took them to the doctor today and... Bentley has Strep and Hamilton has a cold. Both kids are super fussy and I still feel like poop. So much fun!
4 comments:
Sorry to hear you guys aren't feeling well. Having sick kids is never fun and it's the worst when you aren't feeling well either. Hope you get feelin' better soon.
Love ya,
Day
hey its karen. my kid just had strep too. anyway easton would love to have a friend. he asks for them all the time. we live right across the street from the park or call me and send you little boy over so you can have a break!
I feel bad that you guys are not having the best of time right now. I wish there was something I could do for you guys. Where is my magic wand, seriously! When you guys are feeling better, we will have to get together. Hopefully soon! Get better! Hey have you finished Breaking Dawn? I'm 3/4 of the way there. It is crazy! We will have to talk.
I'm sorry your guys are sick. I'm not sure what's worse- mom being sick or babies being sick. It's all pretty nuts.
Congratulations on the cute new little guy.
Post a Comment