Saturday, August 9, 2008

Big Brother



Bentley has been so cute with the baby! All he says every sec. is the baby is cute, he can't stop saying it. And when he cries he will walk over and say, its ok baby Hamilton and rub his face. He loves his hair and his feet. And he wants to hold him all the time!!!! You should have seen his face when we walked in with him, he just lit up and we got the cutest video of him holding the baby for the first time. I don't think theres anything better then seeing him with the baby, my 2 little boys are amazing! He is gonna make the best big brother ever, I can't wait to watch them become best friends!

2 comments:

Dacia

How cute! Baby Hamilton is adorable and Benz looks so cute holding him. It's good to hear that all is well. We were up that way this weekend but all the kids were asleep when we passed through Lehi area. My SIL lives there and we wanted to see her new house too but we wanted a peaceful drive home also. Let me know if you come visit this way we need to get together. I miss ya! What a cute little family!

♥Concerned♥

Congratulations!! Hamilton is so CUTE!! I need another baby now! :P