

We are so excited to announce that little baby Hamilton is here!!!! He was born on Tuesday Aug. 5th at 7:56 A.M. 7 lbs 11 oz 19 inches long. The c-section went well, but he is having a hard time breathing and has a infection... so keeping up with the Burton tradition, he is in NICU getting oxygen and antibiotics. That same thing happened with Bentley. He's starting to really improve and hope to have him in our room soon!!!! Heres just a few pic.s there will be tonz more to come!







6 comments:
Yea!! I've been checking to see if you guys had posted any pics yet!! He's so cute! I'm loving his hair! Hope he gets better soon and back to being with his mommy! Can't wait to meet him in person! Congrats guys!!
CONGRATS!!!!!! what a cutie. You will be in our prayers. Hope he comes home soon!
What a sweet little face he has and I love the name. What does Bentley think of being an older brother?
Congratulations--he's a cutie. I'm glad you found our blog. Looking forward to more pictures!
wow,he is soooooo cute!
He's so cute! congrats! I hear ya on the NICU thing. two of mine were in there after they were born. I hope all goes well and he can come home soon! He is adorable!!
Post a Comment