My weekend was loads of fun. Friday afternoon I had to go to the emergency room and found out that I would have to have a D&C to get rid off "Stuff" they left in me. So that night I had a D&C and then came home from the hospital on Sat. night. So, im back in bed trying to recover from my second surgery this month. I can't wait to have this all behind me and feel good enough to take care of my family and do the things I want to do.
Life In Pieces
8 years ago







1 comments:
Hey There!
oh boy 2 surgerys that does not sound like fun at all!!! I hope you recover soon!
I love your comments on my blog. You always make me smile! Yes, my hubby is building the fence himself. It is taking longer than hoped but it will be so nice to have it done!
Post a Comment