Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What Were you Wearing When?

So, I really love this girls blog. Im a total blog stalker and im ok with that. Her name is Ashley and she does some pretty cool stuff.... one of the ideas I got from her blog was the "I spy" thing where she has a different theme each month and ive started doing that on my blog. Another thing she does really cool is put out questions that you don't normally think about or write about. Since this is my journal that I print out every year and hold on to, I need to start writing down more thoughts instead of just things were doing. So one of the things she had on there was... "what were you wearing when?" Don't you find that sometimes you can remember exactly what you were wearing when you did something or went somewhere or met someone? I remember exactly what I was wearing on my first date with Ryan. We went to go see "We are soldiers" lame movie choice! I picked him up and drove to the movie. And I was wearing my Abercrombie bright red cords, with my bottle cap seat buckle belt, my white tank, with my silver/grayish Doc Martin boots from England! Man did I love those boots :)
I also remember the night of my 18th Birthday party. Biggest best party ever known to man... we had 3 bands play that night, a DJ, so many people they were parked as far as the eye could see and beyond that they were parking at a school parking lot and walking blocks to get to the party. It was so much fun! That night I wore my American Eagle gray low rise pants, a white tank, my Doc Martin boots again, I told ya I loved them, and my belt from Hot Topic. I hope one day I can find the pics of me in these outfits and put them on here. So.... What were you wearing when?

3 comments:

McGuire's

Funny!! I can totally remember when I Had to have Doc Martins. and I remember those bottle cap belts...totally can picture you wearing em with red cords! So fun!

McGuire's

Oh and one of these days we'll be in St. George at the same time and we'll have to meet at that park!

Luke and Marin

I loved Doc Martins! I saw some at Famous Footwear the other day, and I couldn't believe how heavy they are. How the heck did we wear those?!