Monday, June 13, 2011

San Diego Zoo

The 2nd day we were on our trip we headed to the zoo. This trip was sort of for Hamilton. We wanted to do something that he would love, that he was old enough for and we knew he would be so excited about the animals! What a cute little bum, he got so excited at all the different animals and would get down and talk in baby talk to all the baby animals. I think the babies were his fav! Bentley loved looking at all the animals too, he loves animals. He would walk around with the map in hand telling us where to go next. We walked the entire zoo, and the boys actually walked quite a bit, the only rode the stroller here and there. I can't believe they kept up with us. Hamilton loved the meerkats, I loved the huge desert tortoise, Bentley loved everything and Ryans was the panda.
The night we got there we took the boys down to the beach. Thats the first time they have ever seen the ocean/beach. They had lots of fun skipping rocks.
I couldn't believe how these things would climb as best as they could and stretch their necks up as far as they can to have you pet them. They love attention!

1 comments:

Judy@cutest-little-things.blogspot.com

LOVE the turtle (or is a tortoise?!) shot! The panda, too! Looks like such a fun vacation!

Judy@cutest-little-things.blogspot.com