Sunday, June 26, 2011

Who Wants Too?

K for all my girls out there... I came across this idea on a blog about having a group of 10 or so ladies and you get in groups of 2 and once a month you take turns hosting a dinner at your house. Its a fun ladies night out, no kids, no hubby, just us girls. And you make a four course meal and decorate, have a theme, make it really special and fun, something to look forward to. So I want to know who wants to join this little group? lets get it goin :) Here's the link to the blog that I found this idea from. http://www.littlemissmomma.com/2011/06/four-course-summer-dinner-party.html
go check it out and see what im thinking, although we don't have to do quite as much as these girls did. They look pretty amazing. I think this looks super fun!

0 comments: