Today my little buddy graduated from Preschool! I can't believe how much he has grown this year. My shy little boy that wouldn't sing in front of people, or let me drop him off anywhere without me has grown into such a little man. He loved going to school this year and couldn't wait everyday to get ready and go see his friends and teachers. He is much more outgoing, has made so many friends, and has learned soooo much! What a change he has made from the beginning of the year and I can't wait to see him grow more in Kindergarten! His graduation was awesome, they did such a good job and made it a big deal. Him walking down the aisle in his cap and gown was adorable. Then each kid went up one by one to the microphone and said "I so and so am the son/daughter to so and so" Bentley was 2nd to last and he walked right up there and said.... " I Bentley Burton am the daughter of..." everyone busted up laughing, I was crying I was laughing so hard. But then it was sad cause his face went all red. I still don't know if he knows what he said wrong. Then all the kids had a little part they had to come up and say and a bunch of songs in between. Every single song Bentley sang with all his heart, which is a miracle for Bentley :) He got up there and said his part perfect and was the most adorable little boy ever. He got to go up and shake his teachers hand and get his diploma and then they showed a quick little movie they had made from pictures throughout the year. Which we all got copies of to keep. He had amazing teachers who did such a great job with everything all year long, and im so happy he got to go to the Elementary for Preschool this year! Love ya babe, so proud of you and your gonna totally rock Kindergarten!

These are the gifts Bentley gave his teachers.
I made these cupcakes for the treats to have after graduation.
Miss Barb and Miss Sherrie
These two crack me up! Best Buds Forever!
Getting his diploma
This is him saying his part..."We think that we have learned our stuff and we've tried to prove that we know it. If you think we should get our diplomas, please clap your hands to show it!"
4 comments:
I AM SO PROUD OF BENTZ. LOVE HIM SO MUCH. HE LOOKED SO CUTE IN HIS CAP AND GOWN.
How cute! Congrats!
Aww so cute! And I love those apple cupcakes- you are so creative!
How stinkin' cute!!!!!
You did a fab job with the cupcakes!!
Judy@cutest-little-things.blogspot.com
Post a Comment