Saturday, April 9, 2011

Love, Love, Love Sugar Ray

We found out about a month ago that Sugar Ray were coming to playing at The Riverwoods. So we've been counting down and my fam came up from St. George to go see Mark! Woke up to snow, lovely... since the concert was gonna be outside. But that didn't stop us! We had about a thousand layers on and and we headed to the concert. It actually stopped snowing and wasn't too bad. It was really fun being outside with all the white lights at Riverwoods and the flutters of snow. Before Sugar Ray came out they had some guy out getting the crowed all pumped and he actually had my niece go up on stage and dance with him, that was cool! Then they had the Jimmer come out, how funny! And we totally got trampled and pushed, the crowed went crazy and I almost got pushed right into the jimmers jimmer, if ya know what I mean ;) Finally Mark came out, yeah!!!! He is the freakin cutest thing you have ever seen, love him! In one of my videos I posted he came over and sang right to me, it was awesome... I also got to give him a fist pump, yeah yeah! So im a pretty happy girl right about now :) He puts on such a fun show and I couldn't believe how crazy the crowed was, we found ourselves right in the middle of a mosh pit. It was sooooo much fun to go with my girls in my fam since we have all loved him for forever! And at the end of the concert fireworks went off... It was awesome!!!! Doesn't get much better than that :)

0 comments: