Boy oh boy were the kids excited about Easter this year! We could hardly get them to wait for us to grab the camera. They ran out with their baskets and started grabbing lots and lots of candy. Hamilton was sooo cute, there were jelly beans lined on the window, and on a shelf, ect. He sat there and would get them one by one and put them in his basket. Everytime he found more he would say... Oh wow! Bentley ran straight to his basket and starting jumping and screaming about all his toys and candy. Then it was time for church... How freakin adorable are they in those suits! they are just so stinkin cute, and I think they know it! We had a great day at church then I made a big dinner for us and bunt cakes for dessert. What a fun day with my boys!
Life In Pieces
8 years ago







2 comments:
WOW! How fun! Those huge eggs are the best! The boys do look handsome!
Happy Easter!
I have never seen eggs that big. That's awesome. What did you put in there? I love the boy's spiffy, matching Easter suits. Darling and handsome! You always post such cute updates.
Post a Comment