Friday, April 29, 2011

I Spy...

Now im all caught up in my I Spy blogs. Here is this weeks theme... I Spy... Shoes and Jewelry Edition.

I LOVE Boots!!!! Here are 2 of my fav. Both from Nordstrom. I could wear boots everyday. No matter the weather or where im going. And of course my comfy and warm Uggs.
Here are some of my fav. heel/platforms.
These were Bentleys fav. shoes. He refused to take them off and eventually they got too small and too smelly! But I can't seem to throw them out.

Whats cuter then flip flops on little boy feet?!

Here are the rings I wear EVERY day, very in love with rings.
1. I wear on my thumb 2.Flower ring from Emporium 3. first one says Bentley, second one says Best my friend (What Bentley use to say), third one says Hamilton. 4. My beautiful wedding ring that was givin to me on the beach in Kauai.

I usually wear these most everyday. My must have hoop earrings, my necklace with two little birthstone rings for my babies, and my silver bracelets that go with just about everything. I love silver!