Friday, April 29, 2011

I Spy...

I am going to start a new thing on my blog. So if your not interested you can just ignore these posts. There is a blog that I love to stalk called, Little Miss Mama. She is the cutest girl ever and I love seeing the stuff she puts on there. She has a weekly post she does called... I Spy. and it has a different theme each week. I decided since I like looking at hers, I should probably start doing my own. Plus I get sick of just the holiday/big event blogs, it will be fun to post more everyday things. So every week when she posts the new theme I am going to do a blog post on my blog, this is more for me. A way to look at things differently and to be able to go back and see things that I might not normally take the time to blog about.

I Spy... Around the home

A basement trying to become part of our home. Can't wait for it to be done!

Adorable art work done by little fingers.

Two peas in a pod... having a great time together.

Guns being made with blocks.


0 comments: