Saturday, August 21, 2010

Vivie

I had to make a last min. quick trip down to see Vivie. I couldn't take it anymore, I just wanted to squeeze her! Plus I needed to go take some newborn pics of her while shes still so tiny. Oh she is so cute and small. Its crazy to hold her and think that my babies were twice her size! Gotta love the new baby smell and those cute little feet and hands. Love the little noises they make and the strange faces they pull. Soooo sweet!!! Im glad I was able to snuggle her for a bit and it was awesome introducing the boys to her... they were in love with her in 2 sec. They wanted to touch her and be right next to her. Hamilton especially begged over and over to hold her!!! Can't wait to see her again and see how much she changes. Here are a few of my fav. pics I took...