Ryan has been working like crazy lately and has just about had it! So... he took the day off and we headed to Lagoon. This was the first time we took the boys and they absolutely loved it!!! Its so nice that they have things for the little little ones to do. It was awesome being able to send both boys on each of the rides together, there so cute and such buddies!! Im so happy they have each other to be with! It was a really nice day, we got there as soon as it opened which was awesome. The boys loved the rides, games and swimming... they fell fast asleep as soon as we left the parking lot.
I am now making and selling these cute carseat canopys!!! Their perfect to protect your little ones from the cold, wind, rain, sun, and to give a little sleeping privacy. I have found these in boutiques on on the internet for 50.00 to 60.00 dollars. Thats just to much, I will be selling mine for 40.00. I can also make them to fit your style and personallity. They are really handy and I know you will use them every day! Just let me know if your interested by leaving me a comment and I can contact you. Thanks!
0 comments:
Post a Comment