Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hammie's Birthday

We were suppose to have a party last Sat. we were gonna got to the zoo and have a BBQ and play games. Well everything got a little messed up with the arrival of the new babies, we have been consumed with other things lately! So instead we just had a quiet little party at home, just us. We had Panda Express for dinner, cause thats Hamiltons fav. then I made an alligator cake made out of cup cakes. When we put the #2 candle in and lit it hamilton started freaking out and got down off the table and grabbed ryans leg. He totally thought it was a firework!!! He is sooo afraid of fireworks. So I had to blow it out and throw the candle in the garbage before he would go near his cake! I also made him a fruit castle for my little boy who loves fruit more than anything!!! He ate way more of his fruit castle than his cake!!!We had fun playing in the back yard and opening and playing with presents. I had a hard time trying to think of stuff to get him for his Birthday, then I remembered all he loves are balls and trucks, so... I bet you can guess what he got?! And he was totally thrilled with every ball and truck he got. What a fun night for him, and Bentz. Bentley seemed a little too excited, he pretty much took over most of the toys. Good thing Ham is only 2! But really Hamilton didn't mind too much, he had a fun fun birthday.... I love you baby, your the cutest little boy in the world!!!

3 comments:

Allie

Oh Hammies!!!! You did amazing on the real cake and his fruit castle Ash!! I miss those boys!! Sorry for messing everything up Hammies!!

EatRunWorkPlay

That cake is so cute! Good job girl! Happy Birthday Hams!

Middletonfamily

I can't believe how big your boys are getting. I think the last time we saw Hamilton he was just crawling.
Awesome job with the cupcakes too!