It was Bentleys first day of Preschool yesterday! He was so cute all morning, he was so excited he could hardly stand it. He looked so cute with his little backpack walking to school. When we got there he went right in and said hi to his teacher, put his backpack in his cubbyhole and was running around playing. But once the Mothers started saying good bye the real Bentley came back. He started crying and telling me to stay with him. After a little talk he said, "I won't cry Mom, I can do it!" And he did do it, I came back 2 hrs later and he was so excited to see me and tell me that he did it! Miss Liz said he did really good and Bentley said it was so much fun. He was excited to show me his folder and the M&M's he got for staying and being a big boy. He told me about the bear hunt they went on and their bear snacks. I'm so proud of him for staying and having fun, I can't believe my baby is in school! He looks so grown up and so handsome! Now lets just hope things go well on Tuesday!
Life In Pieces
8 years ago







1 comments:
What a bravoe boy, it seems like he had a blast!
Post a Comment