Sunday, September 27, 2009

Corn Maze






On Friday night we decided to go check out the corn maze down at Thanksgiving Point. It was really fun, Bentley had a blast! The whole time he kept saying "this is so fun" and "thanks for bringing me here." We decided not to do the main big maze, we figured it would take to long with the kids, so we just did the kiddie maze. Bentley really got into it, he had so much fun trying to find his way out. He loved the jumping pillows and the slides, we had snow cones and rode the cow train. He even did the fun house and wasn't scared. I love living so close to Thanksgiving Point, they always have fun things to do. It was a great kickoff to all the fun fall things that we will be doing!

2 comments:

Middletonfamily

Hey Ashley! I was thinking about taking the kids to the dollar theatre to see Ice Age 3 sometime this week. I was wondering if you guys would want to go? Let me know!

Sarah

DITTO! I love Tpoint. Amazing place. We have yet to make it down to Cornbelly's but it's on the agenda for sure. I would have never thought to do the maze with Andie but after reading this maybe I will. I didn't know there was a kiddie option. I don't think I could do the big one myself. :) LOL