Bentley had his Dinosaur Birthday Party on Friday with all his friends and family! All day he was so excited that it was finally his Birthday. He was so cute when all his friends arrived for the party, he kept saying im over here to everyone and telling them that it was his Birthday. We had about 14 kids there, we played pin the horn on the Dinosaur, We dug for bones, and chiseled away fossils looking for dinosaurs. The kids ate pizza and had cupcakes with "dirt" and "rocks" and Dinosaurs on top, then they were able to load up bags of candy after the pinatas. I think the party was a big hit, all the kids seemed to have a really good time! Bentley had so much fun he could hardly control himself and the next day he asked if he could have a Dino party again! We are so lucky to have so many amazing friends in this neighborhood, with such adorable kids! Bentley has the cutest, sweetest little friends and was spoiled rotten with all his wonderful presents. Thanks to all our family, everyone always makes sure to come and celebrate with him, which makes his day! He has so many people that love him, what a lucky little boy! I love you so much Bentley, you make each day an adventure and I love sharing every min. of it with you! I am the luckiest Mom in the whole world to have you in my life, I can't believe how grown up you are... Just 4 yrs ago you were my first little baby, and now your my little boy and my best friend, love you!
Life In Pieces
8 years ago







3 comments:
fun fun party! Thanks for the invite. Andie had a blast. Bentley was so cute the whole time. What a cutie!!
I thought I was your best friend... j/k good party babe.
Happy Birthday Bentley! Peyton is so sad that he missed the party and cannot wait to see you again. What a cute party with all the fun games. Looks like it was a blast. Oh and thanks for getting our boxes in the garage. We are lucky to have such great neighbors.
Post a Comment