Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Meet Bella





On Sat. we took Bentley to get a puppy for his Birthday! I have been wanting to get the boys a "boy" dog that will run and play with them. I have been researching on what kind of dog I want and found this one. It is a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier, they don't shed, are hypoallergenic, and super good with kids. I knew this would be the perfect dog for us, so I have been looking and happen to find one just in time for his Birthday! They actually weren't suppose to go til the 18th, but she let us take her early because it was his Birthday. Both kids love her, especially Bentley. He carries her all around, takes her out to go potty and loves running around the yard with her. I think they are going to be best friends! I just can't wait to be over the whole potty training whining thing!

4 comments:

Our Loved-up Family

What a cutie!! Dogs are so great for kids, and give them better immune systems, really! Good choice on a non-shedding dog, that's definitely at the top of my list if we ever get another one!

Ashley

That is a cute dog. So now you have two? I thought the dog was teeny until I saw Bentley with her, still small just bigger then I imagined. How fun!

Sarah

Wait...your boy dog is a girl named Bella?? I'm confused. :) My sister has a Bella too.

Middletonfamily

Such a cute puppy! I bet the boys just love him!