Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The King of Pop


I LOVE Michael Jackson, he is so amazing!!! I think he is the most talent singer/dancer ever, no one could ever change the world of entertainment the way he did. Growing up I thought he was the greatest, I remember blasting his music in my room dancing around with my hat on and doing all his moves. When I hear his music it makes me want to jump up and dance and puts me in a great mood. I think his life was so sad and hard and watching his memorial service just made me cry. I hope he is finally at peace now and people can just leave him alone. His dancing was my fav. No one could ever dance like him, it was amazing! I had always hoped that I would get the chance to see him live in concert. How lucky those people were who got to meet him and watch him in person. What an extremely talented man!!!

1 comments:

Bri

My family has always been a huge MJ fan as well! My bro can dance just like him. :)