We had a nice relaxing day, we just hung out and home and the kids had naps. Then around 5 we headed up to the Traverse Mountain festivities at the park. It was a little hot, but we still had a good time. We had a little picnic and Bentley was able to play with his friends. Hamilton got a little done, so we decided to come home and get him ready for bed. Then Bentley and I headed back just in time for the outdoor movie! Bentley thought that was really cool and we had fun cuddling in the blanket watching Bolt. Then I took him down on the main road in Traverse and we watched the Thanksgiving Point fireworks from the car. Bentley was so tired, he kept asking if we could go home and go to bed, so we didn't get to see the finale. Thats ok though, I couldn't believe how long they lasted! It was a pretty fun family day, I love when we get to spend time together just relaxing and having fun.
Life In Pieces
8 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment