Friday, June 19, 2009

Summer Fun




Since it was nice and warm and sunny today, we pulled the pool out. Bentley had a blast running around with all his little friends. Its so nice to get out and feel the warm sun and splash around in the cold water, hope it stays around!

5 comments:

Ashley

Looks like an absolute blast! Carter says, "See, Bentley. Elephant!" What a lovely day it is!

Petersen Family

Looks like so much fun! Easton's hopefully almost over his cold so we can get together! I'll give you a call soon!

Our Loved-up Family

Yeah, I am kind of over the rainstorms now. Roll on sunny weather so we can get more cute pictures of your kids:)

Leslie

Johnny had a a blast! I hope next time I will be able to make it down there with him. Thanks so much for letting him (us) come.

Tara Hoppie

So fun! I love swimming in the summer.