We have been planning on getting Bentley a power wheels for his B-Day. Well we found this one and just couldn't wait to give it to him, so we gave it to him a few months early. Which I think is even better because now he gets to enjoy it the whole the summer. We opened the garage door and he said... "wow! what is that??!" He was so excited! And he is the cutest little thing driving that around! He loves to go pick his friends up in his "car" and go for a drive. I love giving gifts when it makes them so happy!
Life In Pieces
8 years ago







1 comments:
We'll be up for Hamilton's birthday party for sure....i want to take a fast ride in Bentley's new wheels!!!! How's his face? I never have liked skateboards... they're too dangerous!(although all my kids had one and actually got pretty good on them!) I've been listening to all your favorite songs while reading your blog...you're pretty hip! Love reading your blog. Love, Grandma
Post a Comment