I love Hamiltons hair, it is so cute I can't stand it. But lately it just keeps getting in his eyes and im so sick of trying to keep it back. So I bit the bullet and took him in to get his very first haircut. I really love him with long hair, so I told them just a trim so its out of his eyes, but I think he will always have hair on the longer side. I put him in the chair and they turned on his movie and he was just as happy as could be. He was soooo good! He sat there and watched the movie, played with the steering wheel, and chated with the lady that was cutting his hair. So different from Bentley!!! When he got his done the first time as soon as I put him in the chair he screamed! He was horrible! But Hamilton was awesome, and so cute. I got Bentleys done as well, he didn't want to and it took lots of coaxing but he finally did it. He watched his movie and acted really scared the whole time. But he sat there got it all done and looks pretty studly! I love my cute boys, I would be so lost without them. Thanks so much boys for always making me smile, what cute boys you are!
Life In Pieces
8 years ago







5 comments:
I love his long hair. Glad you didn't cut it too much. What cute boys!
Both of the boys hair cuts are so cute!
We would love to go to the Dinosaur Museum. Do we want to go with or without the daddies? Let me know what you think? Jay has started back to work again so he is not around as much anymore.
We are definitely up for some fun!
Sounds good let me know when you want to go? I have to drive Jay to school at 12:00 so I can go after that!
I know that store! We take Andie to get her haircut there. I tried to stop by but no luck. Do you still have that bow? Love to get together!
Tuesday at 1 would be great! Nathan will be excited when I tell him!
Post a Comment