
We went to UP last night and it was so cute! As soon as we came out of the theater Bentley said "That was awesome!" It had a lot of action packed scenes, which kept Bentley totally interested. So he was really good through the whole thing and loved it. Especially the little boy, he was his favorite! I would for sure recommend this movie, we will buy this one for sure!







3 comments:
Yeah! It was awesome! Thanks. Oops I forgot to bring my money with me this morning. I will bring it!
I can't wait to go. Ironically, Matt and I were thinking we should go without the kids for our date night. lol They usually end up going with the grandparents anyway and it looks so cute!
I've heard really good things about that movie, I wonder if Bevan would sit still yet? Bentley is so cute:)
Post a Comment