Friday, December 5, 2008

Twilight


When I went I was fully prepared for it to stink, I heard from lots of people that they were really disappointed. And when they make books into movies its never the same as I had in my head and they always leave stuff out. However, I was very surprised... I loved it! Yes there was bad acting and things were different, but I still liked it a lot! Edward grew on me throughout the movie and I thought Bella did a really good job. I loved the baseball scene, it was pretty sweet! I actually really want to go see it again, so if anyone needs someone to go with just give me a call. Oh and I haven't blogged in forever cause Ive been out of town for weeks. I will get bloggin soon!

2 comments:

Petersen Family

I felt completely like you about Twilight! I had heard so many people not really like it but when I went, I loved it! Maybe because I went in with lower expectations?!? I'm excited to see the next one!!

Amy

Ash I loved it too! I can't wait fo rthe next one to come out!