The rule is... write 7 things about yourself and then tag 7 other people you know to do the same.
1. I love avocados. Bentley and I have one almost every day for our afternoon snack.
2. I am so addicted to the internet, especially blogging! I check my email and everyones blogs everyday! If I get 5 sec. of peace to myself, I run to my computer!
3. I use to want to be a party planner. In High School I always had the coolest parties and I loved nothing more then planning them. I almost like the planning part more then the actual party. I still love planning my sons b-day parties or any gathering that I can get my hands onto!
4. Lunch is my fav. time of the day! I could go without breakfast and dinner but I could never give up lunch. My all time fav. thing to do, is to go out to lunch!
5. I use to collect frog stuff. I love frogs, I always had them as pets and collected anything frog. I don't really collect anymore, but I still love the little guys. My boys will for sure have a few as pets.
6. I love line dancing! Every weekend in High School and College I use to go line dancing at this barn in St. George. I took Social Dance in High School as well. I just love getting up and dancing, although I haven't done it since I met Ryan.
7. I watch Good Things Utah every single day. I know its kinda lame, but thats how I learn so many things. I always know whats going on around Salt Lake to take the kids to, or where sales are. And they always have a project for me to do. I love doing crafts!
Ok theres a little about me. Now I tag... Jamie, Tiffany, Dacia, Jalee, Ashley, Shelly, and Jill.
Life In Pieces
8 years ago







4 comments:
Those are fun bits of info about you! I love your car seat covers. I may have to look into those when I am in the market for baby making. Ha/ha!
Ash! I totally forgot to leave a comment about colors. I don't know when you went or if you're back. ??? We'll have to get together.
BTW cute post
You are so fun!
When are we going to hang out??
Post a Comment