Hamilton is 3 months old now, I can't believe how much he has changed! He is such a sweet little boy. He always has a big smile for everyone and is quite the chatterbox!
I am now making and selling these cute carseat canopys!!! Their perfect to protect your little ones from the cold, wind, rain, sun, and to give a little sleeping privacy. I have found these in boutiques on on the internet for 50.00 to 60.00 dollars. Thats just to much, I will be selling mine for 40.00. I can also make them to fit your style and personallity. They are really handy and I know you will use them every day! Just let me know if your interested by leaving me a comment and I can contact you. Thanks!
2 comments:
That top one of him smiling is adorable! He's looking more and more like Bentley to me! You never called this past week!! Let's try this week huh?!?
Oh, he is so adorable! Don't you just love when they start to interact? Soooo cute!
Post a Comment