Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What the snow?



I didn't know I was gonna wake up to so much snow! Its really starting to look like Nov. and im getting really excited for the Holidays! Bentley was so excited he could hardly stand it, so I went through all our old winter clothes. Since I haven't bought him stuff for this year. And made a make shift outfit so he could go play. He had so much fun running around and now is begging to go out every sec.

2 comments:

Grandma Arlene

Hello there. I was linked here from Jay and Tina Middleton's blog. I'm Jay's mom from Michigan (actually we now live near Chicago). I would love to get in contact with Ryan's mom. Does she have a blog, or an email address?

Cute kids. I love grandbabies, even if they're not mine.

The Reeds

I can't believe all of the snow!Peyton would be so sad that he missed it. He has been dying to try his new snow boots out. We are in Idaho right now and should be back this weekend. For sure let's get together.