Sunday, May 4, 2008

We Moved!



Yep it's official, we finally moved!!!! It has been a long time coming, a long hard time. I am so happy to never have to "show" my house again! We started about Tuesday of last week, I went over for a few days and cleaned and took little loads. Then on Thursday was the big move, we had the truck and got everything loaded up. And we slept there on Thursday night. Bentley had a little set up with a chair and a little tv that he used while I was busy. He was such a good boy and did so good for having his whole world turned upside down. It was defiantly hard, I wouldn't recommend moving while prego! I don't want to do it any time soon, but I am so happy to be where we are now. And thanks to soooo many people who helped out, especially who helped me since I couldn't lift anything. My mom and Barry were awsome and My sis and niece and her boyfriend were life savers! Im just glad that a lot is done, now I just have to unpack! I will post pic's of the new house later, I promise. I just need to get organized first!

3 comments:

Anonymous

ya my back still hurts! haha im just kidding it was fun im just glad brax was there to do the really hard stuff!

Dacia
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dacia

Yeah, moving while prego is awful! We still don't have everything put away yet. I'm not looking forward to doing that again but we're looking at places so we might be doing that again real soon. Fun stuff! Congrats on your new home!