I know this pic. is totally crappy, but I just wanted to show you want I have to look at every time I open the fridge! Its that drink that they make you drink for that one test. Everytime I open the fridge it reminds me that my app. is coming up soon. I hate having to drink it, yuck!!!!!
Life In Pieces
8 years ago







3 comments:
I have heard about drinking nasty crap and having a test, but I never had to do it. To this day I don't understand why?!?
Yeah good luck with that! If you get lucky like me, you get to have two tests with the second one being much worse!! The things we do to get healthy children here in one piece! :)
I've never had to take that. Not sure why. It doesn't look fun though. I'm so glad I finished having to have my progesterone shots though. Yea! Bentley looks so cute in the tractor! He's getting so big!
Post a Comment