Friday, May 16, 2008

Mothers Day


I hope everyone had a better Mothers Day then me! As I said before, Bentley was sick with the flu and strep throat for a week. Well he finally started getting better and then I got it. I got it on Mothers Day, so I just layed on the couch and felt like crap. However, I still got an awsome present. Ryan and Bentley gave me this bench and shelf to go in the entry way from the garage. Ive wanted one forever! Now I can organize all our shoes and coats and stuff. It looks so cute in my house, which by the way... I love! My house is so dang cute!!!!!!

1 comments:

Jamie Petersen Photography

SO I guess you're just copying me! Just kidding but I do have that exact set from Ikea! And the matching coffee table! I've had them forever! Hope you get feeling better soon! We want to get together and play!