Sunday, May 4, 2008

Big Boy Bed




Bentley not only got a new house, he got a new bed too! He's a big boy now, so he got his very own bunk bed. Which he loves!!!! He was so excited while we were setting it up and he loves to get in and lay in there all day long. He thinks he's pretty hot stuff. I am so proud of him, he is growing up so fast!

3 comments:

Jamie Petersen Photography

Congrats to Bentley on the big boy bed! So much fun! I can't wait to see the new place! We need to get together one day this week and let the boys play!! Call me!

Smiths

I'm so glad that the worst of the move is over! Bentley is such a great little guy- I mean big guy. He's got the coolest bed! I always wanted bunk beds. You're a fun mommy.

Dacia

Bentley's getting so big! We have bunk beds but both girls end up sleeping together on the bottom bunk. I always remember thinking the top bunk was the coolest. You'll have to post pics of your new house when you get a little more organized. I can't wait to see.... hmmmm... maybe I should just come visit.