So where have I been, you ask? Im still here, I promise! And Ive finally decided to announce... We're Expecting!!!! Its offical, #2 is on the way. I am due on Aug. 12th and we are really excited. I haven't been blogging cause I have been so so so sick!!! Pretty much all of Dec., Jan., and first part of Feb. I didn't leave the house. The first part of Feb. we all got the horrible flu thats going around, which sucks to have the flu and morning sickness, trust me! Then Ive been in St.George the last 2 1/2 weeks, I had to escape down there for awhile. It was so nice to have help with Bentley and just not have to worry about anything. And the weather was beautiful!!!! We played outside all day everyday. But now im home and everythings slowly gettin back to normal.
2 comments:
Congratulations!! It seems like everyone is pregnant but me, lol!
So glad you are finally back to blogging and back home!! Yippee! Are you finally well enough to get the boys together and play sometime?!? Let's do something fun! Oh, and congrats! (I've told you that already but I will again since you're now "Officially" telling everyone!) Can't wait to hear what you're having!!
Post a Comment