So last night we took Bentley to see the Circus for the first time! He had a blast! There was a little petting zoo that he got to go feed the pigs and goats during intermission and he loved seeing the Elephants. He was such a good boy, he just sat there eating his snow cone (bribe to be good) and watched all the tricks and would clap and say yeah. It lasted a little long for a two year old, but I was very proud of how well behaved he was, which I can't always say. And when we got home around 10:30 he was exhausted and asked to go right to bed. My fav. part was just watching his little face, his expressions were so cute and it made me so happy to see him having a good time. He has been a real trooper while mom has been so sick and stuck at home. I love that little boy so much! And now all day he keeps asking if he can go see the animals? I will have to take him back next year for sure.
Life In Pieces
8 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment