On Sat. we got down to Thanksgiving Point around 9:30 A.M. and for the little Easter deal they have there. Bentley got to do the Easter Egg Hunt and then was able to ride the ponys and feed the goats. Even though it was pretty cold I still think he had a pretty good time.
Life In Pieces
8 years ago







2 comments:
Look at you looking all pregnant! I'm glad to know you were at the Thanksgiving Point Easter thing...we were looking for you at the Cedar Hills Easter Egg hunt! Brayden had a blast! We're feeling better around here so let's get together!
Wish I knew about that one. Sounds like you guys had a great time. Last year I was not impressed with all the older kids and even some of the parent who were inconsiderate of the young easter egg finders so we kept it close to home this year. Glad it was fun.
Post a Comment