

So today was my ultrasound and... It's a Boy!!!! Another boy is on its way, what am I gonna do with two boys??? No, really we are super excited! I know that Bentley is gonna be so excited to have a little buddy. It will be so fun to watch them run around together. Now all we have to do is think of a name... got any?







5 comments:
Yippee!! Congrats on boy #2!! Sorry I didn't answer the other day when you called! Brayden's sick with croup, a double ear infection, and a fever so life is kindof rough around here! I will call you soon and hopefully we can get together as soon as Brayden's feeling better! Congrats again! SOOO exciting!
Congrats! I told Joe you hadn't blogged in a long time so I figured you were prego! That will be great to have another boy (you don't have to buy new clothes and already have the "boy toys"). They will be buddies. Hope your feeling good . . .
...boston :)
Congratulations!!! I thought I heard your hubby say you were pregnant, but was cut off before I had the chance to clear that up. Not gonna lie, it's gonna be a little crazy for a while. YOu can definitely handle it and it's so worth it. Two boys... I can't wait!
Congratulations! Girls are sooooo drama. (Trust me.) Now you'll have 2 little buddies that can keep each other busy. I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment