Monday, June 2, 2014

Hamilton Graduates Preschool

This school year has been the biggest deal for me so far. Especially for Hamilton. I was so worried that moving Hamilton to a new school after he had just got settled in would be so hard for him. Much to my surprise Hamilton did amazing. Luckily we moved in across the street from his soon to be best friend and got in on a carpool right away. This year it was so nice having a carpool with these cute kids I was able to become great friends with the moms and I adore these kids. Hamilton loved his preschool every single day he came home with the cutest projects. And made so many great friends in his class. I couldn't be happier with how things turned out. And now after his cute little program he is ready for Kindergarten.

This is a few days before school got out. They celebrated the summer Birthdays. 





0 comments: