
On Friday I got a call from Bentleys school teacher Mrs. Jacobs. She said there was a strange accident at school during recess with Bentley. I was so afraid to hear what she would say. I kept thinking hes bleeding hes broken something? Well apparently a deer wandered onto the play ground and there were these kids throwing rocks at it and chasing it. Bentley was playing football and had his back to the deer didn't know it was there and and the deer got scarred and head butted Bentley in the back. They said he was laying in the office he was ok just had a red mark and they were giving him tylenol. WHAT?! we both started laughing so hard. How often do you get a phone call like that??? She said he wanted to stay at school. A few min. later I get a call from the school secretary.... Um Bentley had a strange accident at recess.... I started laughing and said I had heart all about it. She was laughing and said thats the wierdest call she had ever made. She actually didn't believe him and thought he was telling stories. She knew something had happened because he was very upset and there was a mark. She went out to the play ground and talked to everyone and decided it was legit. It for sure happened. Bentley ended up calling and having me come get him. He said everyone in the whole school was asking him non stop about it. And everyone told him that its going to be such a great story for the rest of his life. Not many people get to say they were in 2nd grade at recess and got hit by a deer.
1 comments:
That is CRAZY!!! You'll have to get a deer ornament for Christmas or something to remember it!
Post a Comment