Monday, June 2, 2014

2nd Grade Graduate

Wow its been a whole school year! I remember standing in the back of school everyday that first week of school. It being a new school Bentley didn't know a sole, nor did I. Bentley was so nervous but didn't really show it. So brave walking in there making new friends. I had no idea what was ahead and now I stood out there everyday this week helping with all the end of school projects. Bentley surrounded by tonz of friends and people saying hello as we walked through the halls. We did it!!! And it was a fantastic school year. Bentley has made the cutest most awesome little group of guy friends. I love love each one of them and they are total studs. They match Bentleys personality perfectly. We totally lucked out and got the most awesome teacher ever!! Mrs. Jacobs loved Bentley so much and totally got his personality. I was the party mom and had a blast working with her all year. At the last day of school I had to hold my tears back. It was so sweet to watch Bentley and his teacher say good bye to each other. And him saying good bye to his little buddies made me realize how lucky he is to have such great friends. I can't wait for the next school year and all the new friends he will make.

Pet day during the last week. Yeah Bentley took our goat! 

The crew!!! Kad, Bentley, Keaton and Logan is missing. 


0 comments: