Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Big 8

Bentleys Birthday this year was so fun! Since he is turning 8 I wanted to make it a special one and lately he has been really into BMX and going to the race track. So I decided to rent out Rad Canyon for his Birthday. It was so crazy awesome! The weather turned out so perfect everyone brought their bike out and they had 2 hrs to just go crazy. Nothing is cuter then watching all these boys race around like big stuff, it was adorable. Everyone loved it, we had to drag them away at the end :) I forgot to get a pic of his Birthday treat, instead of a cake this yr he wanted dirt cups. Bentley is such a stud, so glad he had fun at his party.









1 comments:

Sarah

Fun place! That last picture of Bentley is really cute. And did Johnny really stick his bum out at you for the group picture?? LOL