Sunday, October 13, 2013

Baptism Day

My first baby was baptized yesterday. I can't believe he is 8 and has grown into such a little man. Bentley has brought so much fun and excitement to this family. He is so funny, smart, 100 % boy and worries about everyone. There is no one quite like him, he is such a character and I am so lucky to have him. I am so thankful for all the love and support from our families and friends. His baptism day was perfect, thanks to all the family who took part and for everyone there that loves him. I hope he felt how special and loved he is with a room full of people who love him so much. It made me so happy to look across the room and see everyone that means so much to us, all those friends who have become part of the family. And I was so happy that we were able to have his baptism in the old ward with all those who have watched him grow up. The weather was beautiful and it was just a perfect day. Loved having everyone in our new home with us all the kids playing outside together and just feeling so much love. Thank you to everyone!!