Sunday, August 4, 2013

Ninjago

Hamilton celebrated his 5th Birthday with all his friends on Sat. He has been waiting and waiting for it to be his Birthday, I would say for the last 8 months hes been counting down. And all that time he knew he wanted a Ninjago Party.  The party turned out so cute... I would have to say the games at this party were probably my all time fav. All the kids had a blast and loved every min. of this party. We threw Ninja stars at a foam target, tried to get the bad snakes into different take out boxes for points, we played pin the beard on Sinse and had a sword fight against one of the fierce evil snakes. After Ninja training everyone became a true Ninja and were rewarded with a Ninja headband with their names written in Chinese. I just love this group of kids, they are all so cute and sweet. What a fun day for my little Hammy. But the funs not over yet... Tomorrow will be his real Birthday so I gotta rest and gear up for that! Just want to thank everyone who came to make his day special.