No surprise here, all the girls went to another Sugar Ray concert!! Its one of my all time fav annual girl thing that we do, luckily we all are in love with mark :) This one ties my number 1 concert of his. My number 1 time was when we saw him at river woods with snowflakes falling and now this time we saw him in a complete downpour soaking wet! It actually ended up being so fun and amazing in the rain. We were not prepared so we ran into walmart bought every poncho they had left, toddler size, we bought blankets and umbrellas and were ready to go! When we got there they had it on hold because of the lightning so we sat in the car waiting it out with everyone else. I think ive never laughed so hard in my entire life as I did that night, my stomach ached from laughing. Then it was time to party.... There we were dancing and screaming in the pouring rain singing every word totally drenched with mascara running down our faces. It was so so so fun and I wish I could do it again thanks girls for all the fun and thanks to Mark for looking just as sexy as always!
Life In Pieces
8 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment