Last night we went to the Jazz vs Kings game. I love going to Jazz games and had been saying how much I wanted to go to one before the baby gets here. Plus I really thought it would be fun to see this one with Jimmer mania and all. So Ryan surprised me with a date night, it was super fun to get away just the two of us. I can't believe I was able to walk all that way and stay awake! Lately I just hurt so much and am so tired, but it was worth it. It was a super fun game! Loved seeing everyone cheering for Jimmer even though hes on the other team and watching the 2 point game come down to Jimmer throwing an air ball and the Jazz won. That could have been crazy if he would have made it!
Last week we took the boys to The Jordan Circus that comes every year. It was a last min. decision, I was on my way home and saw it on the UVU sign and decided we better go. This would be the last time we could go for awhile without having a super little one around. Plus I thought it would be nice to spend some quality time with the boys before the baby gets here. Bentley loved it just as much as ever and Hamilton liked it til it hit 9, then he was ready for bed. Which was fine by me, I was tired and uncomfortable. It ended up being a fun little outing just the 4 of us.
Life In Pieces
8 years ago









2 comments:
I TOTALLY remember that feeling of wanting to freeze time & enjoy the family you have right now! You'll love that you did & soon enough you'll love your new "new"!
FUN things!! So excited to meet your new little man!
Post a Comment