I'm so happy! I am finally totally done with the babies room!!! I love how it turned out, its just too cute and it was really fun making all the stuff for it. I can't wait to have him here and lay him down in his little bed. I'm just glad to be done, cause I'm exhausted!
Life In Pieces
8 years ago







5 comments:
SO so cute!! You are so talented!! can't wait to see the cutie pie!
OH MY CUTE!!! You did an amazing job Ashley! I love it!
Can I have another baby just to have this cute room!?!?!
So so so cute! Love the baby's and the boy's rooms. You guys did a great job! AND you DO NOT look like a freak of nature at all. You are so adorable pregnant. It's ALL belly. So cute!
Wow. That looks exhausting and incredibly cute. Nice work. Did you even make the bumpers and all? Love the shelves on the tree... love it all. You are way more prepared then me and I am due in less then 2 weeks!
Your babies room looks great. I like the colors too. Looks like you r ready for number 3. I will b checking to see the updates for the baby- so exciting!
Post a Comment