Here comes the freak of nature! That's how I feel as every one stares. 5 more weeks til my c-section, how will I make it that long you ask? I have no idea, but I've done it twice before. My hips are killing me, my back hurts, I can't sleep, I can't walk and nothing fits anymore! I can't wait for these last 5 weeks to be done!
3 comments:
You do NOT look like a freak of nature! You only look so different than the rest of us because you ONLY gain weight(and by weight I mean there's a baby in there) in your belly and then you have these skinny legs and arms and everything else! For the rest of us it doesn't look so dramatic because the baby blends in with all the chub that happens everywhere else! Ha Ha! Good luck enduring to the end! I know how you feel!
LOVE your belly! You look awesome! So cute! Wish I could see you in person!
I'll be in Utah in April, so I'm coming by to say hi! It will be a very short visit to Utah, but your house and me holding baby is on the list!!!
You look awesome!Hang in there. The BS will be soon!
Post a Comment