On Friday I was able to go to Bentleys preschool class for Moms and muffins. It was a little program to celebrate Mothers Day. Bentley had been talking about it all week and couldn't wait for me to go! He was so excited that morning and told me he was gonna go get everything ready for when I came. When I got there he showed me to his seat and then brought me juice and a muffin. While we were eating the kids did a short little program and then gave us our gifts. I was so proud of Bentley, instead of being his usual shy self he got right up there and actually did what he was suppose to do, it was so cute! Our gift was a cute little picture frame they made and a picture of them in their cap and gown that they will be wearing in a few short weeks. What a big boy he is, and im so lucky to have that little crazy!
Life In Pieces
8 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment